Experience The Wildberry Farms Difference
We take great pride in our program, from breeding through customer service. We would like an opportunity to show you the "Wildberry Difference"
SPECIALIZATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Offering Simmental and SimGenetics.
• Established in 1978 - over 35 years in the seedstock business.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
• Cattle raised and tested in a commercial environment.
• Quality in quantity allowing good test groups to eliminate guess work.
• Fully guaranteed stock - we stand behind each and every animal that leaves our farm.
COW HERD RAISED FOR PERFORMANCE AND ADDED VALUE
• Featuring real beef cows - practical, versatile, productive, and structurally well balanced.
• 350 Simmental, SimAngus and Angus cows
• Balancing performance, calving ease, and carcass merit, with an extra emphasis on maternal ability.
• Inherent and proven ability to breed, milk, and produce pounds of beef.
• Extensive A.I. program focuses on high accuracy sires that fit our customers needs.
• Selecting for moderate mature size and extra length has kept Wildberry cattle thick and easy fleshing.
• Early maturing and fast finishing type cattle offering superior gains with a typical 75+ percent grading Choice and yield grades 2 & 3.
• Affordable genetics bred for added value.
DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
• Complete assistance with your genetic selections.
• Free bull boarding until June 1st.
IN-DEPTH DATA FOR INFORMED DECISIONS
• Complete documentation, records, backgrounds, genetics, and more.
• Total Herd Enrollment.
• Large contemporary groups for more accurate data.
• Gain tested and indexed.
• Ultrasounding for muscling and marbling.
• We collect all carcass data on fed cattle as well to aid in our quest to find superior carcass cattle.